NPACE continues to offer discounted registration fees to seniors (60+), military personnel, students, and new graduates. the specific discount varies by conference but can be up to 30% off the standard registration fee. to obtain this discount, follow these instructions:
Students and New Graduates
When registering for a conference, submit your registration form with a copy of your student ID (for students) or dated diploma showing that you have graduated within the past twelve (12) months (for new graduates). Student and new graduate fees vary per conference. For fees, please check specific conference registration forms.
When registering for a conference, submit your registration form with a copy of your dated ID showing your 60+ age status.
When registering for a conference, submit your registration form with a copy of your ID showing active military status.
Please contact NPACE’s office at email@example.com for more information.
Refer-a-Friend Raffle: Fort Worth Primary Care Conference & Pharmacology Update
Terms & Conditions
- All parties must register to attend the Fort Worth Primary Care Conference & Pharmacology Update.
- NPACE will pay for two nights of hotel reservations over program dates (room and taxes) for three winners.
- Referred friends or colleagues must register on or after January 10 in order for the referrer to be entered into the raffle. New registrants(referrals) will be entered into the raffle upon registration.
- Promotion is valid from Wednesday, January 10 through Friday, January 19.
- Winners will be notified via email by Monday, January 22.