NPACE continues to offer discounted registration fees to seniors (60+), military personnel, students, and new graduates. the specific discount varies by conference but can be up to 30% off the standard registration fee. to obtain this discount, follow these instructions:
Students and New Graduates
When registering for a conference, submit your registration form with a copy of your student ID (for students) or dated diploma showing that you have graduated within the past twelve (12) months (for new graduates). Student and new graduate fees vary per conference. For fees, please check specific conference registration forms.
When registering for a conference, submit your registration form with a copy of your dated ID showing your 60+ age status.
When registering for a conference, submit your registration form with a copy of your ID showing active military status.
Please contact NPACE’s office at email@example.com for more information.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Refer a Friend Promotion
Get $50 back from NPACE for each friend that registers for either of the 2015 Las Vegas conferences.
For each friend that lists you on their registration form you will receive $50 back from NPACE once the conference has concluded.
Terms and conditions:
- Be sure your friend lists your name on the online registration form to ensure your refund.
- All parties must register and attend either the Las Vegas Primary Care Conference or Las Vegas Pharmacology Update (individuals do not need to attend the same conference).
- Refunds will be processed after the conference and will be issued within 10 days of the conference end date.
- Refunds will be made in the original form of payment. That means if you paid by credit card, you will receive a $50 credit on your card up to the full amount of your conference registration. If you paid by check, NPACE will mail a check to the primary address on file.
- This promotion is for new registrations only. Refer a Friend refunds will not be given for friends who registered prior to January 8, 2015.
- This promotion is valid from January 8, 2015 through March 7, 2015 or when the conference sells out, whichever occurs first.