NPACE continues to offer discounted registration fees to seniors (60+), military personnel, students, and new graduates. the specific discount varies by conference but can be up to 30% off the standard registration fee. to obtain this discount, follow these instructions:
Students and New Graduates
When registering for a conference, submit your registration form with a copy of your student ID (for students) or dated diploma showing that you have graduated within the past twelve (12) months (for new graduates). Student and new graduate fees vary per conference. For fees, please check specific conference registration forms.
When registering for a conference, submit your registration form with a copy of your dated ID showing your 60+ age status.
When registering for a conference, submit your registration form with a copy of your ID showing active military status.
Please contact NPACE’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
San Antonio Refer-a-Friend Hotel Accommodations Raffle
- All parties must register to attend the San Antonio Pharmacology Update, and have an existing room reservation at the conference hotel: Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
- For 3 winners, NPACE will pay for 2 nights of your hotel room reservation (room and taxes).
- This promotion is valid now through January 20th, or when the conference sells out, whichever occurs first.
- Winners will be notified via email by January 22nd.
- This promotion is for new registrations only. Refer a Friend raffle awards will not be granted to friends or colleagues who registered prior to January 6, 2015.