Reach Primary Care Nurse Practitioners with your product information as an exhibitor at these NPACE conferences!
NPACE conferences provide excellent opportunity for exhibitors to attract new prospects, introduce new products, and give product demonstrations to nurse practitioners in primary care practice. Reach hundreds of NPs at each conference location through exhibits, bag inserts, door drops, meeting bag sponsorships, and other marketing opportunities.
2017 Conferences with Exhibit Dates:
- Clearwater Beach, FL (Janaury 31-February 1)
- Las Vegas, NV (February 28-March 1)
- Chicago, IL (April 4-5)
- Laguna Beach, CA (May 7-8)
- Cape Cod (Falmouth), MA (June 27-28)
- Providence, RI (July 20-21)
- Savannah, GA (September 7-8)
- Arlington, VA (October 10-11)
- Boston, MA (November 5-6)
Important information regarding exhibits:
- Exhibit space is table top – you will be provided a six-foot skirted table with two chairs, and two name badges
- Additional name badges may be purchased and must be approved by NPACE prior to the event.
- NPACE has several exhibit options:
- Friend of NPACE Booth – this exhibit category provides you with the most visibility at the conference with premium location, badge ribbons designating Friend of NPACE, premium recognition on signage, print listings, slides, and recognition from the podium. Cost: $1,400
- General Booth – this category provides booth space and listing as an exhibitor. Cost: $900
- Nonprofit/Government Booth – Cost: $720
- Bookseller Booth – Cost: $450
Need a Letter of Invitation or W-9 to submit?
Maximize your presence at NPACE conferences!
- Tote Bags
- Wi-Fi Sponsorship
- Coffee Break Sponsorship
- Symposium Opportunities
- Charging Station
- Breakfast Sponsorship
- Notebook Sponsorship
- Lanyard Sponsorship
- Product Theater
For exhibit kits, shipping information, electrical order forms, and schedule please go to the Exhibitor Resources page.
Contact: Joshua Plotkin, Event Coordinator
email@example.com or 508-907-6424 x226.
To view a list of past NPACE exhibitors click here.